Are you planning to get yourself a container home?
Do you want something that is modern, durable and suits your needs and budget well?
Would you like to find a group that has a mix of pre-made as well as customized container homes?
If you are ready to explore this style of living, or are looking to upgrade your container home, then this article can help you check out a group that has made quite the mark in the container home industry.
***BUILD A MODERN SHIPPING CONTAINER HOUSE: Find your modern shipping container home in our collection. Modern Container Homes.
In this article, we are sharing details about the Backcountry Containers group that has been in the container homes business for quite some time. Find out what all they deal in, where they are located, what kind of products and services they can help you out with and what their customers have to say about them overall.
What is Backcountry Containers?
- Backcountry Containers is a company that helps design structurally sound, unique and functional spaces that are convenient and comfortable for living.
- The company works to combine modern and practical designs along with a rustic look and some very stylish décor that will give you the perfect home you are looking for.
WHO are the people behind this company?
- The Backcountry Container company was started by Jon Meier, an aeronautical engineer, along with the help of his wife Kristen.
- Even as Jon was working in a job, he was quite intrigued by the tiny living concept.
- Jon eventually quit his job and along with the support of his wife, using his knowledge from the engineering background, he went on to build the first ever Backcountry Container.
- Jon’s wife Kristen is a talented decorator who brings in her aesthetic touch to what the company creates.
- As of now, the Backcountry Container company is a family venture.
WHERE can you find them?
Here are all the different ways in which you can get in touch with the Backcountry Container company:
***CUSTOM CONTAINER LIVING HOMES: Learn about the Custom Container Living home builders in our company feature. Custom Container Living.
Contact Form: You can also reach out to them by filling this contact form here and someone from their team will get back to you.
CONTACT FORM HERE: https://backcountrycontainers.com/contact/
***CUSTOM CONTAINER HOMES BACKCOUNTRY CONTAINERS: Discover Backcountry Containers custom tiny homes in our feature. Backcountry Containers.
What SERVICES & PRODUCTS do they offer?
The Backcountry Containers company specializes in creating beautiful homes out of shipping containers that are 20 and 40 foot long.
Are container homes their main business?
The main business of Backcountry Containers is to make sturdy, durable, practical and modern container homes, with designs that will suit your lifestyle.
Do they sell these pre-made or customized?
The Backcountry Containers company deals in pre-made container homes, as well as gives you the option of creating fully customized container homes that you can design and build as per your specifications.
***SHIPPING CONTAINER BUILD GROUP HOME BUILDERS: Learn about the Container Build Group in our builder feature. Container Build Group.
Backcountry Containers: 5 Great Things to Remember
Here are some of the things that set them apart from other companies that also manufacture container homes:
- They have a mix of 20 as well as 40 foot containers which will give you the option of choosing the container that will work best as per the space that you have in mind for your home.
- The Backcountry Containers company specializes in making your shipping container home durable as well as sturdy for a long time.
- They give you a balance of functional as well as modern and beautiful design.
- Along with taking care of the style, the company also takes care that the homes are friendly on the budget too.
- In addition to taking care that you get the best out of your design and space, the company will also help you out with services such as an in-house Professional Engineer. They will also provide you the required engineering drawings in case you need to submit these to your city or county for any type of approval.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING about Backcountry Containers?
Based on the reviews posted online by the customers of the Container Build Group, here are a few good things and some areas of improvement:
1. Very interesting designs:
- A lot of their customers do talk about the fact that the designs that come when you get yourself a Backcountry Container home is at par with all the latest and modern designs that you see in more conventional homes.
- This offer is also because of the fact that one of the owners of the company, Kristen, who along with her husband Joe started the company, is a talented decorator.
2. Good pricing:
- Many customers have also pointed out the fact that they are quite happy after getting a container home customized from the Backcountry Containers group.
- The overall pricing of the container homes is at par with what other companies have to offer and are quite budget-friendly.
3. Additional In-House Services and help with Permits:
- When you buy yourself a shipping container home from the Backcountry Containers group, you can also avail of the features of an in-house Professional Engineer.
- In case you need any of the engineering drawings to get any kind of required permission from the state or county officials, the company will help you with the same.
4. Detailed guidance for convenient installation:
- Before you actually get your custom home built, the company will supervise the spot and help you with specific plans that will make it easier to install your container home.
- They will also guide you as to what needs to be done to prepare the site for the container home.
People Didn’t Like…
Not the best at communication:
- One of the major issues that a lot of the customers seem to have with the Backcountry Container company is that they are not very good at communicating and corresponding.
- A lot of the customers have mentioned that they find it increasingly difficult to get in touch with someone from the company and to reach out to someone who can help resolve their issues.
Do we RECOMMEND Backcountry Containers?
If you are thinking of getting yourself a container home (or any other space you want to create with the help of shipping containers), we definitely recommend that you check out the Backcountry Container company for the following reasons:
- All your preferences and needs are considered while creating your very own container home.
- The company will incorporate all the essential features that your new home could possibly need.
- You can get some of the best pricing along with the best services and the highest level of quality when you use the services offered by the Backcountry Containers company.
- The company will give you a good mix of durability and structure along with all the latest and modern designs you would like to have as part of your lifestyle.
What kind of customer is perfect for what this company has to offer?
If you are looking to buy a container home, whether pre-designed or customized as per your needs, then you are the right customer for all the services that the Backcountry Container company is known for.
Now that you know about this shipping container company that specialises in making beautiful container homes, we are sure that you will check them out if you are looking for something like this.